Cyberbullying In Game
Types of bullying in a game:
- First and foremost teach your children to report any negative chat or actions from another player!
- Explain to your child why cyberbullying dangerous?
- Bullying creates memories that last a lifetime.
- Explain to your child that their password is secret and should not be shared with anyone online.
- As parents you should stay in the loop; you should know what game you child is playing.
- Talk to your kids about online chats if they are available in their game. Ask them to think about what their message says before they send it.